AIM
JackStone

The Job The Job

Pretty nice for the first effort. Keep it up and someday you will make some top notch stuff. ;D Liux!

Haris responds:

Thanks, mate :)

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

Well this is not funny at all because its try to be funny and trick the audience. Maybe the jokes are funny for 13-16 viewers. The face expressions and over the top sick jokes didnt work for me. You are just egoraptors wanna be. Yeah, this review will be useles piece of shit because your fanboys will smash my honest opinion.

psychicpebbles responds:

Ending a review with "I KNOW THIS WILL BE THUMBED DOWN BY FANBOYS" just to get thumbs up is the lamest shit ever.

An Arrow in the Knee An Arrow in the Knee

Pretty bad

The jokes are lame and boring. I see nothing great. Animation is descent.

Andy Transformers 2 Andy Transformers 2

Really nice

Im impressed by your animation. Humour was okay. Most of the part it was fun to watch. Good work mate.

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Its OK. but...

Some jokes seem to be akward and unfunny. Too much face mimes to cover bad script and dialogues. Animation not at its best for such an artist like you Oney. It only gets high score because of your brand name. It had better potential to be a better flash. 6/10.

G.I.N.A part 4 G.I.N.A part 4

Damn!

Everything is just great! Top notch work! Animation as always perfect. It has a story and interesting characters. One little thing that I didn't like was dialogues. You should work more on that. But everything else was perfect. Keep it up!
P.S. I dont understand why it has not so many views?

Robodog Robodog

Holy cow!

I want Robodog! He will change my life!

Adam Sandler-pepper Adam Sandler-pepper

Awesome

Pretty cool for dumb guy like you...

Primal War 20 vol. 1 Primal War 20 vol. 1

Perfect.

I really like your animation and the style you making it. Everything just perfect. The atmosphere, characters and the most important - story. 10/10.

Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

What is this all about?

Everyone just complains about this flash has less homour comparing with other his work. I just rewatched all his works and they are all funny in some way. He have done so many flash animations that is hard to make something funny each time. I enjoyed the animation. This will always be in a first place to me. 10/10